22.06.17

Where the heck have I been?

Hello @ all,

first off, I decided to not blog in two languages anymore. Mostly because I'm too lazy to translate :P

So... where the heck have I been? My last blogpost is from end of january-ish. To that time I was messaging with a guy that didn't do me good. I knew I had to get rid of him and to do that I decided to try tinder. long story short. I met another guy on there that totally got me. We met, we klicked and we messed it up big time. I was really heartbroken for a long time. And while I was devastated I didn't feel like blogging at all. It took me quite some time to get over the heartbreak but I got there. I'm good now.

What else have I been up to? I had to learn to love myself again. We all have times where we're fed up with ourself. And than we need to spent some quality time by ourself and do things we love. I was watching movies I love. And I changed the way I look. Not drastically just to the things I like best on me. I got two new tattoos and dyed my hair dark again. What also helped a lot was listening to music that made me dance (& I don't dance. ever.). But oh how did I dance through my apartment.

But what is literally the best medicine for a broken heart are friends and family. I was lucky enough to have friends I could talk to. And they distracted me. With going shopping, going out or just making me laugh. And I have been on vacation in Amsterdam wich was pretty damn cool.

And because I am getting old I also had to take care of my health. For about a year now I am having problems with my back. To fight that I've been going to the gym on a regular basis.

So as you can see I've been up to some things. But I promise I'm trying to get back into blogging. I don't know yet what direction I want this blog to take. Basically I don't want it to only be about one certain topic. I want to write what I want to write about. It's probably mainly be about beauty because it is something I love. So in order to make it authentic I'm not gonna stick to a strict schedule because I simply don't want to force myself to write.

Long story short: we'll see how it goes :D

Have a lovely time & until next time :)

AAidge