01.07.17

Birthday wishlist

Hello everybody :)

just as my birthday is only a month away I thought I'd share my birthday wishlist with you all. Be aware, it is short and sweet :)

And... for some of the things I'll put up links incase you might need some gift ideas.


  • Wonder Woman: The Art & Making of the Film (if you are interested)
  • Ani & Alex Wonder Woman Bangle see the collection here // bangle I'm eyeing up
  • Tickets to see P!NK & Papa Roach - I know I will get them as we already purchased
  • Vaiana/ Moana DVD - can you believe I haven't seen this movie yet?
  • Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Eyeshado Quad find here
  • Artificial plants for my apartment - I'm terrible with keeping plants alive :(
  • Sons of Anarchy Season 6 + 7
  • FaceTime with one of my friends who lives in Canada (pssst.. don't tell him lol)


As I get older my wishlist gets shorter xD But I'm glad I can actually reduce it to stuff I really want instead of stuff I just kinda like.

Next post will be my june favorites I'll probably gonna post on wednesday.

Til next time and have a good sunday :)

Aaidge